Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Quest

I'm taking gratitude up a notch.  I'm concerned because I struggle with discipline and follow-through.  I'm hoping that like anything, once it's a habit it stays that way.

My goal is to send a thank you note a day.

Right now I'm in the process of creating a list of people that need a thank you note from me.  I'm writing down the name and the reason for my gratitude.  It's quite amazing actually how names are popping into my head and reasons for which I'm grateful to that person.  It's kinda cool actually.  And, party invitations, I don't have to eliminate anyone from my list.  It's a great feeling.

I don't know what to expect from this new quest.  At the very least I'll brighten someone's day.  I'm hoping that I'll receive more gratitude by expressing it in a "go the second mile" kinda way.

I'll let you know how it goes.  You may even get a note from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment